Nanotech Malaysia 2018
May 7-9, 2018, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Please be informed that registration is required to be admitted to the venue and to participate in the scientific program, exhibition and other activities of Nanotech Malaysia. Participants are encouraged to register before April 10, 2018 to receive a discounted fee.
- The fee is inclusive of e-program book (USB), 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch for 3 days.
- One registration fee is limited to ONE (1) paper only.
- Participant/co‐author who is not a presenter and going to attend the conference MUST pay the registration fee.
- Student need to present an identity/student card to secretariat during registration.
The fees for conference registration are indicated in the table below.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
An official invoice will be sent by a secretariat of Nanotech Malaysia 2018 after receiving your registration.
CREDIT CARD & BANK TRANSFER
Pay online via Internet Banking
- Payment should be transferred to the following bank accounts. All bank charges are the responsibility of the applicant.
- The transfer must be in the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Nanotech Malaysia 2018 secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bank Name: CIMB Bank
Address: No 67 Jln 8/1, Seksyen 8, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Selangor, Malaysia
Account Number: 8009047545
Swift code: CIBBMYKL
Account Type: Current Account
Beneficiary Name: ESCINANO CONFERENCE
Beneficiary Address: ADME Lab, Level 7, MJIIT Building,Universiti Teknologi
Malaysia,Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra,54100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
Contact No.: +6017-488 4845
Cancellations must be in writing and received no later than April 5, 2018. There is a RM 200 cancellation fee. Registrant who cancel after this date or fail to attend the conference will forfeit the entire fee.